a href="http://technorati.com/claim/3dc3eighr" rel="me">Technorati Profile

StraighTruth

I am a Freelance writer, poet, editor, artist & catoonist. My work is used by several OnLine companies to attract readers. Some of my writings have been translated into Chinese on the internet. I am posted on FaithWriters & Ezine and I edit the Harford County Christian Jail Ministry, (HCCJM) Newsletter, in Harford Co. Maryland. A follower of Christ, I work for the humane treatment of prisoners, the homeless and the disenfranchised

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I Clasp My Hands In Prayer

Hands clasp in Prayer
by J.A.S.
I clasp my hands in prayer my God
Beckoning Your Comforter in
Confessing the Truth's so difficult
So darkened and scarred by sin

9 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

God will alway's comfort those brave enough to come forward with those who have sinned,and one has to forgive them selve's in order to move on and go forward.
Absoulty love the drawing cub,fantastic piece of work.
May God alway's bless you and be by your side.
Allison.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Kimba The White Lioness said...

This reminds me of an old song that I love...

In the secret,
in the quiet place.
In the stillness,
You are there.
Pressing onward
pushing every hindrance aside,
out of my way...
'Cause I want to know you more.

It's by a contemporary Christian band called Sonic Flood.

I don't know why it reminds me of that, but it does. Very lovely!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Once in a while, I include articles on my blog site that promote other people's links. On 10/14/08 (Tues. Oct. 14th) my article (entitled "Some Interesting Blog Sites') will promote several websites, and yours will be one of them.

If you are interested in exchanging links, please let me know. I am always open to exchanging links with those who will link with my site.
http://jeffjenkinsocala.blogspot.com/

4:43 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Other than the indwelling and available power of the Holy Spirit, prayer is the Christian's most powerful weapon.

Your blog site is advertised in my blog article today.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Aslan said...

Thank you Jeff,
I truly appreciate your advert and interest in my writing and Art and thank for tahing the time to encourage and comment.
Blessings Aslan

9:05 AM  
Blogger Aslan said...

Thank you Ali,
My Darling friend you are always the first to offer your encourage And support and take the time to comment. Blessings to you always, your Best Friend Aslan.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Aslan said...

Kimba the white lioness,
As we are from the same family here on God's Earth, I feel especially gifted by your encouragement and comment. Blessings Aslan

9:12 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Aslan sunshine the effort & true meaning you put in to your work is amazing!I wish I knew how to make a special award!it would go out to you!
My number 1 favourite blog
Your Faithful Friend
God has given you a great gift,looking forward to your next post:-)
Allison

9:36 PM  
Blogger Aslan said...

Thank again Allison I can always count on you for Heart felt support

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<