a href="http://technorati.com/claim/3dc3eighr" rel="me">Technorati Profile

StraighTruth

I am a Freelance writer, poet, editor, artist & catoonist. My work is used by several OnLine companies to attract readers. Some of my writings have been translated into Chinese on the internet. I am posted on FaithWriters & Ezine and I edit the Harford County Christian Jail Ministry, (HCCJM) Newsletter, in Harford Co. Maryland. A follower of Christ, I work for the humane treatment of prisoners, the homeless and the disenfranchised

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Award Frenzy Strikes Again

This Good Buzzz Award was passed on to us by Colin, a.k.a.cotojo
The Good Buzzz Blog Award is for blogs that have generated a happy hum in the blogosphere. Whether it be for their blog in general, one outstanding, unusual or controversial post, or for something cool the blogger has done. Or even for recognizing some promising, brand-new blogs and Colin has
Awarded this GOOD BUZZZ to:
Aslan of Straight Truth
& to his partner
Colorado Baby of Los Dos Amigos,

1 Comments:

Blogger coolingstar9 said...

I am coolingstar9, just drop by your site. yes, it is true this type of award can encourage more blogger to write some cool blogs.

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<